The Elm Street Quilts Bag It event has wonderful sponsors. Every day this week we are going to take a few minutes to meet each one and offer you the opportunity to earn some entries into the overall Bag It participant giveaway.
Bagmaker Supply is your one stop shop for everything for the pursemaker. They sell beautiful, affordable, hard to find handbag hardware. Many of the bags features in this year's Bag It tutorials use magnetic snaps, buttons or grommets sourced from Bagmaker Supply. Bagmaker Supply is offering a $20 gift certificate to one lucky participant.
Elm Street Quilts was established in June 2014 as a platform for my patterns (available at Craftsy), my tutorials and a place to host Quilt-alongs including the very popular Bag It series. Elm Street Quilts is available on Facebook and Elm Street Quilts QAL Facebook group recently started a group page for the QAL - come join us! Elm Street Quilts is offering a copy of Chunky Alphabet, a paper pieced pattern.
Please take a few minutes to visit our sponsors and show some sponsor love!
(Note that you are entering to win one of the prizes from one of the sponsors, not necessarily the sponsors listed in today's post.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you also visit -
- Introducing Bagmaker Supply & Elm Street Quilts (this post)
- Introducting Fat Quarter Shop & by Annie (available September 13)
- Introducing Aurifil & Green Fairy Quilts (available September 14)
- Introducing Island Batik and ZipIt (available September 15)
- Introducing American Made Brand and the Warm Company (available September 16)
Have a wonderful day! Patty