*** BAG IT 2016 HAS ENDED AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES ***
Our wonderful sponsors have provided very exciting prizes to be awarded randomly to participants.
There are several ways to earn entries:
- via the Rafflecopter contests posted September 12 through 16
- make and share a bag during the event timeperiod. You can make and enter as many bags as you want. Linky opens September 23!
- share a bag tutorial on your blog, reference Elm Street Quilts Bag It & enter the Bag It Tutorials linky
- potentially others to be announced
All entries will be combined into one entry pool from which winners will be selected.
The overall guidelines for the giveaway are as follows -
- Only bags that are made during the Elm Street Quilts Bag It event timeperiod can be entered. The event begins on Monday, September 19, 2016 and will end on December 16, 2016. Bags made prior to the event will be disqualified
- To enter your bag(s) in the giveaway, you must share a photo of your bag(s) in the Elm Street Quilts Bag It linky which opens on September 23. Photos can be linked from Instagram or from a blog. Photos shared via Facebook QAL group will need to be uploaded since you can't copy a link over from a closed Facebook group.
- Photos shared in Facebook must be from the Elm Street Quilts Facebook QAL group
- Photos linked from a blog post must contain a link back to Elm Street Quilts
- If you don't have a blog and don't use Facebook or Instagram, photos can also be sent via email to elmstreetquilts at gmail dot com. Please include the following in your email your willingness to pay for postage (see below) and the number of bags in photo.
- A photo with multiple bags will count towards multiple enteries. You do not need to take a photo of each bag individually.
- Prizes will be awarded randomly to randomly selected participants
- Valid email address is required
- Winners will have 72 hours to respond an email and accept their prize. If no response is received, that prize will be awarded to another participant
- For some prizes, winner will be required to pay for postage via paypal to claim the prize. Winner will have the option to decline prize if they choose not to pay for postage. (see below)
- Winners will be announced once all prizes are claimed.
Why the payment for postage?
Several of the sponsors have mailed the prizes to me directly so I can in turn mail them out to you. As winners are selected randomly, a prize will be randomly awarded.
If the prize needs to be mailed from my home and you indicated you would be willing to pay for postage, I'll send you an email about the prize and you can choose whether or not you are still interested in paying for postage. If you decline, I'll choose another winner for that prize.
If the prize needs to be mailed from my home and you indicated you would not be willing to pay for postage, I'll choose another winner for that prize.
Make sense? Appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, drop me an email at elmstreetquilts at gmail dot com.