Our wonderful sponsors - American Made Brand and Aurifil - have provided prizes for five (5) participants who will be randomly chosen.
There are four ways to earn entries (see the overall play page for specifics on prizes and rules) and there will be five (5) winners overall.
- Share as often as you want (each share counts as an entry) via Instagram or the Elm Street Quilts QAL Facebook Group using the tag #playimprovqal . (Anything shared through April 30 is considered valid.)
- Share an in-process photo in THIS link-up. (read more below)
- Share a quilt-top (quilted or not) in the finish link-up from April 10 to April 30
- Submit a finished quilt (i.e. quilted) for the finish parade. (More details on the parade in April.)
The play in-process link up will be open through March 27. Please take some time to visit others and encourage their creativity.
Any in-process photo goes here. You could have just one wonky geese done, link it up. You could be ignoring the prompts altogether and doing your own improv - link it up!
Really only one rule - besides being improv (!!) - is that for an entry to be considered valid, it must be shared from a blog or from Instagram.
- Blog posts must contain a link back to the Elm Street Quilts link-up post. (Just paste this into your blog post: Elm Street Quilts play link-up)
- Instagram posts must contain #playimprovqal and @elmstreetquilts.
What have you been making in your improv studio?
Thanks for linking up!
Have a wonderful day! Patty