Want to join in? You'll need to choose, make and share and then scroll down to officially enter via Rafflecopter.
- Choose one word (or a small phrase) that will become your focal point for the year.
- Make a mini quilt - as simple or as fancy as you want - so that you can place that mini quilt somewhere for daily inspiration. (And to keep it simple - as long as there is a word on fabric it counts. You don't have to stitch the word on - you can write it on. You don't have to quilt your finish - maybe it is a small embroidery project.)
- Share your mini and a few words on why you choose the word and join the linky party. Keep reading for officially entry form
The linky party will open on January 1, 2016 and will run throughout the month of January.
Green Fairy Quilts is our very generous sponsor for this event and is offering a $30 gift certificate to a participant who will be randomly chosen. Green Fairy Quilts is a wonderful online quilt store that offers precuts, patterns and notions at prices that just can't be beat. They are my source for precuts!
Chalk Lots is our second very generous sponsor for this event and is offering a set of Chalk Lots to a participant who will be randomly chosen. Chalk Lots is a terrific product - amazing placements that allow you to send a daily message to your family or keep the kids entertained until dinner is ready. Check out the Chalk Lots facebook page to learn more. I've been a blog follower of Leslie's for some time at her A Friend to Knit With blog and was thrilled when she agreed to be a sponsor.
Prizes from our sponsors will be randomly awarded to participants.
There are three steps to enter.
1: Share a photo of your mini quilt along with a few words on why. You can share via -
- your blog and include a link to Elm Street Quilts Word 16.
- Instagram and include #elmstreetquilts
- Elm Street Quilts Facebook page
- Alternatively, send your photo and a few words via email to elmstreetquilts at gmail.com
2: Join the linky party which opens January 1. (For those sending via email, skip this step)
3: Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway and unlock some additional entries
CLOSED - Winners have been notified by email
Other important stuff:
- The Rafflecopter giveway will close on January 31, at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified by email on or after January 31.
- Any photos shared via the linky or via email can be used on the Elm Street Quilts blog in the month of January. Full credit will be given to the creator.
- Only one prize per person will be awarded.
- Entry must include a word (or small phrase) on fabric. It need not be stitched on and it need not be quilted. It should, however, be a finished object that can be displayed.
Grab the button!