This beautiful wall hanging will finish at 31 x 31". The blocks will be made over a several week period as part of the quilt along.
Instructions available for free until October 15.
- Fabric requirements (August 24)
- Background fabric cutting instructions (August 31)
- Apples and pumpkins (September 7)
- Flying geese (September 14)
- Leaves and Churn Dash (September 21)
- Hour Glass and Spools (September 28)
- Final assembly instructions (October 5)
Parade of finishes - October 30!!! Email your photos (or links to photos) to elmstreetquilts at gmail.com
- Cutting instructions for pumpkins in Week 2 were incorrect. They should be cut at 4½ x 5½''. Pattern was corrected and republished on Craftsy.
- First step in Churn Dash instructions said to use eight (8) of unit A. You actually need ten (10) of unit A. (Corrected on Craftsy 9/29)
- Photo on top of column two for assembling a leaf block was incorrect. (Corrected on Craftsy 9/29.)
- Measurements of unit T for Leaf block was incorrect. It should read 1½ x 6½''. (Corrected on Craftsy 9/29.)