Having fun paperpiecing your quilts?
The rest of the letters are available for the repeat QAL - r, s, t & l!!! (And a day early since tomorrow is a holiday here in the US!)
Links to the patterns for the vowels - a, e, i & u - plus the letters p & q can be found here.)
- Download the paper piecing pattern for the letters r, s, t & l. Note this download has TWO (2) information pages before the actual paper piece pattern sheets so only print the paper piece patterns on your special paper! (This is your personal copy of the pattern. Please don't share it with others - just send them to my blog and they can get their very own!)
- You'll need three (3) t's, two (2) l's and one (1) each of r & s , Print one (1) copy of each of the paper piece pattern.
- The letter r will be trimmed to 5 ½ x 4 ¼ ''. (Finished size will be 5 x 3 ¾ '' )
- The letter s will be trimmed to 5 ½ x 4 ½ ''. (Finished size will be 5 x 4 '' )
- The letter t will be trimmed to 5 ½ x 3 ¾ ''. (Finished size will be 5 x 3 ¼ '').
- The letter l will be trimmed to 5 ½ x 2 ¼ '' . (Finished size will be 5 x 1 ¾ '' ).
- For overall information on the QAL including any pattern updates, sponsor information and overall schedule, please visit the main repeat QAL page.
- Download a copy of the repeat QAL coloring sheet.
Share progress photos in the Elm Street Quilts QAL Facebook group. Come cheer on others and make new friends.
Don't use Facebook? Share your progress on Instagram. Make sure your tag the photo with@elmstreetquilts and use #ESQrepeatQAL as the social tag.
Don't use Instagram either? Send me a progress photo via email to elmstreetquilts at gmail dot com.
Have a wonderful day! Patty