Three bags!! I made two triangle and one basic zip pouch from one mini charm pack of the a Kate Spain line. I just love each and everyone. (Shhh, hope my sisters will too!)
There have been a dozen days of Elm Street Quilts Bag It series, filled with tutorials and tips for making all kids of bags, most but not all with zips.
Miss a day? Here is the full list of blog posts:
- Basic Zip Pouch
- Boxing corners
- Size options for Basic Zip Pouch
- Basic of Boxy Pouches
- Size options for Boxy Pouches
- Using scraps for bags
- Storage Bags
- Mini Storage Bags
- Headphone Pouch
- Jewelry roll bags
- Triangle Bags
- Size options for Triangle Bags
I'm about done with my holiday bag gift creating except for a few more headphone pouches on the cutting table. Want a supply kit to make two of these? You get two pieces of vinyl, two zippers and the fusible fleece you will need. Just add fabric! Check out my Etsy store where I've a limited set of supply kits available.
And I'm running a bit of a special in the Etsy store - buy two kits and I'll throw in a third kit for free! (No coupon code required - ends Dec 15th.) This means you'll get the supplies you need to make 6 headphone pouches for the price of 4.
The Bag It giveaway closes at 8pm EST on Monday, December 14th. So you've got just a few more days to make and share a bag - follow the instructions below to enter the giveaway. ANY bag you make and share counts - it doesn't have to be one that I've written a tutorial on.
Found another good tutorial elsewhere for bags? Leave the link in the comments so everyone can check it out!!
Ready to enter?
- Visit the sponsor post. (You can earn up to 9 entries.)
- For each bag you create and share between now and 8pm on December 14, you earn 10 entries into the giveaway! Entering is easy! Just share a photo of your bag (or bags) on your blog, on Instagram (#elmstreetquilts), on the Elm Street Quilts Facebook page or send to me via email (elmstreetquilts at gmail dot com) and then go here to officially enter. Enter as often as you want as you make new bags. Any bag you make and share counts!
See the Elm Street Quilts Bag It information page for more information.
I'm carrying forward the linky from last week so keep adding to it. It is great to share those bags with everyone. (Don't forget however, to officially enter the giveaway.)