This link-up will be open for one week - until Thursday, February 7 (4 am ET/1 am PT). You are welcome to share any and all of the blocks you completed this week. When this link-up closes, a new one will open (magic!) so please don't worry if you fall behind.
Perfect Piecer / Famore and Robot Moms sews
This week's prize bundle includes a Jinny Beyer Perfect Piecer, Famore snips, and unicorn thread gloss from Robot Mom Sews. These items are never far from me when I'm hand sewing!
Photos can be shared from a blog, Flickr, or Pinterest and much include a link to Elm Street Quilts or Simple Handmade Everyday. Photos can also be shared via a public Instagram and must contain the tag #handpiecedqal. Don't have a way to share? You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Never joined a blog link-up before? See the tutorial.
Blocks shared must follow the guidelines below to be eligible to win a prize.
We hope you take a few minutes to visit others and make new friends!
Please note - sharing a photo in the link-up gives Elm Street Quilts and Simple Handmade Everyday permission to feature a photo of your block on their sites. Full attribution will be given.
Congratulations to Ann H. The lucky winner of this week's prize! Ann has accepted her prize via email! (Updated 2/7)
- Blocks must be entirely hand-pieced.
- Block must visually match a block from the QAL. The block can be constructed using different units (ex: using two HST to make a flying geese).. Blocks can also be made a different size.
- Finished blocks can be shared in any link-up but can only be shared once. Duplicates will be disqualified.
- Multiple blocks created by one quilter may be shared in the same link-up.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prize - if we don't hear back, we will draw another name. Once winners have claimed their prize, this post will be updated with the winner's name.
- This prize is only available to be shipped within the US.
You can also join our Hand Pieced Quilt Along Facebook Group and / or subscribe to our newsletter so you'll be among the first to know about new block tutorials.
Have a wonderful day! Patty