I am so excited to share the schedule and some more details for the Bag It 2017 event. The fun starts in 3 weeks so it is time to start collecting your supplies and get ready to start your bag making!
Just to whet your appetite, here is the overall schedule (subject to change) for the Bag It event!
- Sponsor Introduction - 9/11, 9/12 & 9/13
- Bag It officially begins - 9/18 - Bags made and shared on and after this date through December 15 are eligible and earn entries into the participant giveaway
- Tips and popular tutorials - 9/25
October - Bags for your Sewing Space
- Sewing Machine Cover (tutorial) - available October 2
- Fat Quarter Pop-up designed by Fat Quarter Gypsy - featured October 9
- FQ Basket (tutorial) - available October 16
- Sew Together Bag designed by SewDemented - featured October 23
- Project Bag (not pictured) (tutorial) - available October 30
November - Bags for your Travels
- Kismet Bag designed by Sew Sweetness - featured November 6
- Mesh Travel Bag (tutorial) - available November 13
- to be announced (tutorial) - available November 20
- Get Out of Town Duffel designed by ByAnnie - featured November 27
December - Quick and Easy Bags
- For the sewist (tutorial) - available December 4
- For just anyone (tutorial) - available December 11
Any bags you make and share starting September 18 earn you an entry to win a prize from our generous Bag It sponsors.
- Share via Elm Street Quilts Facebook Group and record your entry
- Share via Instagram or your blog starting September 18 and then join the link-up. See Bag It Participant Guidelines for proper social tags.
- Share via email (only if the other options are not available to you)
For now, just know that these prizes are just amazing. There is almost $1,000 worth of prizes to be given away to randomly chosen lucky participants.
For more information on sponsors, overall event guidelines, please visit the main event page and take a minute to read through the Bag It Participant Guidelines.
Grab a button for your blog!
Bag It 2017 is going to be amazing.
Make one bag or make twenty. I can't wait to see what you create!
Have a wonderful day! Patty
Ohhh, I want to make them all ... when will I sleep ..... :-)ReplyDelete
Interesting. I may have to have a go at bag making again.ReplyDelete
Hmm, maybe I should be contemplating Christmas gifts.ReplyDelete
I have a new pattern to share during this fun event! Can't wait for the fun to begin!ReplyDelete
Looking forward to it!ReplyDelete
Looks like many neat bags! Hope to get a few made.ReplyDelete
Thank you again for the fun! I will be making a couple along the way for Christmas gifts~ I think we are going to have an old fashioned home-made gift giving event this year!ReplyDelete